1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue orp?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by CrowinKing, May 27, 2008.

1. CrowinKing

CrowinKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    I have a ? do Blue Orps come in Bantam? The neighbor lady has a farm and I was down there yesterday helping her with her horses and there was I swear it looked like a Blue Orp but Bantam size!!! I asked her where she got it she said she didn't remember where!!! Then she asked me if I wanted it [​IMG] and the 2 chicks she had under her I said maybe!!!

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Yes they do. KingsCalls has some.

3. CrowinKing

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Cool maybe I'll go grab her tomorrow this will be fun all her chickens a free range on the farm!!!

4. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Did she look anything like these? I am trying to lighten them up a little. They are darker than I would like...

5. CrowinKing

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    She looks like the hen in the 2nd pick but lighter blue! I'll take a pic cause she is giving her to me tonight when she catches her and her peeps!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by