1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue Orpington eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by dickhorstman, Dec 13, 2012.

1. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    We are offering a few of our Blue Orpington eggs. These are big, exhibition type Orpingtons. They are very good layers even in winter. As with all Blue chickens you will get some Black and some Splash as well as Blues. Eggs are $20 per dozen.Shipping is $12 for the first dozen and $4 for each additional dozen. Additional pictures at "horstmanspoultry.com"

2. breedlovefarm

breedlovefarm Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    I am NPIP and AI clean for WA state...would you be interested in trading my breeding pair of Greenfire Silver Sussex for eggs. Let me know. Julie

3. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    Julie:
    Thanks for the offer but I am not able to handle any more at this time. Dick

4. cowchick11

cowchick11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2011
    SW Washington
    Dick, What is the history on your Orpingtons? I've been reading a lot and saw your ad and photos in Poultry Press, also in UOC ads. Have looked at several photos as well. Just looking for more info.
    Thanks,
    cowchick11/ Pam

5. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Dick,
    Are you offering just one batch or more?
    I think I should take some to get some outcross for my BBSOs. When can you ship?
    Thanks.
    Theri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by