Blue Orpington Roo, Free to Good Home, CT EDITED: TAKEN

Miss Sue

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jul 19, 2007
Connecticut
We have a 6 month old Blue Orpington rooster who needs more room than we can give him. He is a big, beautiful rooster and a good crow-er. We will give him to a good home.

We're in Fairfield County, CT.

--Susan

Below are some pics; there's also a funny pic on my blog at

http://tinyurl.com/2vjc3x

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Last edited:
I'd prefer to place him locally, but I will consider shipping (and splitting the cost of shipping), though I've never shipped a chicken!

Susan

Let me know cause I'd really like to have him. Also, do you have any hens to go with him, its fine if you don't I was just wondering.

I don't have any Blue Orpington hens to send, too, unfortunately. I am keeping his sister, since we got hens for the eggs originally. (Though she has not laid a one yet. I think we need more daylight hours.) We were surprised when the one "hen" crowed last fall!

Thanks for your interest. While I wait to see if there is any local interest, I will check into shipping.

Susan

Peeps 7, look for a private message. If you don't get it, let me know and I'll send an email.

Susan

Peeps 7 and everyone, thank you so much for your interest in our beautiful rooster. As of this morning he has gone to live in a more rural part of the county. Yay! He'll have great fun in the country.

Susan

Back
Top Bottom