Blue orpington

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by farmertank, Jun 12, 2010.

1. farmertank

farmertank Songster

Apr 28, 2007
    Linden TN
    I'm looking to buy either blue Orpington eggs, or if you ship chicks I would be interested in buying some.
    Please either contact me through here or e-mail me and I will get back to you.

Thank you,
    Julie

2. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Hi, are you wanting LF or bantam? I have bantam blue orp eggs and I am only over in NC. PM me if interested. Thanks:)

3. farmertank

farmertank Songster

Apr 28, 2007
    Linden TN
    Oh I'm sorry I should have said that either LF or Bantam. I am starting a "blue farm" Meaning that all my birds will be blue. I have wanted to have all blue birds for a really long time and now I can finally start my project [​IMG] . I will pm you.

Thank you
    Julie [​IMG]

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    farmertank, I have large fowl blue orpingtons in a separate pen..... If you would like to be put on a wait list for them, I'll be glad to do that. They are getting close to laying but will be a little longer.

Presently Hi, I have BBS Orpingtons hatching eggs available now!

My current BBS breeder pen will be giving you predominately blues as there is a splash rooster over 3 black hens and 1 blue hen.

Blue X Splash = 50% Blue, 50% Splash and
    Splash X Black = 100% Blue

Please let me know how many you might want and I'll be glad to work up a price for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions and have a blessed day!

Nancy

5. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Songster

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Hi, I love your idea of an all blue farm. I love blue too. I do have a Blue Ameraucana, a Blue Orp, a Blue mini rex bunny , a Blue and White mini rex bunny. Good luck on your all blue farm. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. farmertank

farmertank Songster

Apr 28, 2007
    Linden TN
    Nancy, thanks for the response. I just ordered some bantams from HenThymes. But, once these have hatched and all is going well with them, I will be interested in the LF and will contact you then if that's ok.

chick4chicks, thank you. Sounds like you and I have something in common [​IMG] I had a blue Rex bunny once and will be getting another someday, they are so pretty. When I get more land I plan on having a blue roan horse to go with my blue farm ...now all I need to do is find a blue Beagle lol. My husband says he thinks if I could I would make him blue. [​IMG]

Julie [​IMG]

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:That will be fine! And great wishes and prayers for a wonderful hatch on those bantams!
    Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: