Blue Partridge and Partridge Brahma started pairs.

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by JamesA, Aug 16, 2013.

1. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I have two pairs of blue partridge brahma's for sale. They are about 10-12 weeks old. One pair is a partridge brahma roo and a blue partridge pullet. The other pair is a partridge brahma roo and partridge brahma pullet. The blue-black -splash formula works for breeding these as does all BBS chickens.I will ship and shipping price depends on where they are being shipped to. I do not make money on shipping although I will need to get $12.oo for the shipping box. These birds came from Papas poultry and John Burton. I got lucky and ended up with 10 pullets and 4 roo's and I am only going to keep 8 pullets and two roo's. The pictures have been updated to my birds that are for sale.. Just PM me if interested.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. chickensim

chickensim New Egg

Aug 18, 2013
    I am interested in the two blue partridge brahma pullets, but not roos. I have been searching for a source of healthy beautiful bhrama hens that I don't need to raise from chicks. I would really like some pullets that were raised free range buy a hen but I am realizing this will be hard to find considering I am looking for this specific breed. I am also being picky about how they look because I have seen images of brahmas on youtube and have noticed a big veriation in how they look. The ones from england have the look I want and seem to have longer more highly featherd legs as well as an upright held tail. The brahmas I saw here at my local county fairs looked terrible. The image you have of your brahma's looks good. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell the two pullets. I also was wondering if shipping them to ohio would be to far or to stressfule for them. I would also like to know if the image you have of your brahma is the actual bhramas you are selling. I would also like to see more images of the pullets you are selling. If you have any suggestions of where I could get the type of brahamas I am looking for I would be greatfull. I would actually like three brahma hens but I will take what I can get as long as they are high quality healthy young hens.

3. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    These are now sold..Thanks so much!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by