Blue plymouth rock eggs 12+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by halo, Jan 11, 2012.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    EDIT: I have a dozen available for shipping on Friday. Please PM if interested, Paypal only. Must be paid for by Thursday evening.

Offering 12+ eggs from my blue Plymouth rocks. Lovely sweet birds, and great layers. Really nice birds. My blue rooster is out with blue, black, and barred girls. The barred girls will give you sex linked eggs. If you get any chicks with a white spot on its head...either teeny or big...its a boy. And the blue barred roosters are amazingly beautiful.

This is a Buy It Now, not an auction.

Payment by paypal please. Shipping shouldnt be over $18, depending on your zip code.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    They love him so the have to peck on him, and I can see why..he's pretty! Ooops, I mean handsome!

3. rsquared

rsquared Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    Hi kathy,

Not exactly sure how to do this new website stuff, but I will purchase a dozen from you at the buy it now price.

Thanks,

Risa

PS Love my birds from you and think you have put together a nice breeding selection here. Is your roo different from fall 2010?

4. mothernaturesdaughter

mothernaturesdaughter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Williamsport
    Beautiful

5. Johndeere96

Johndeere96 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2011
    Nh
    Beautiful !! I ordered an incubator so I hope I get it soon :)

6. afj6710

afj6710 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2011
    Will you be offering these again anytime in the next few months? [​IMG]

7. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    I would love to get some of these eggs, but we have some nasty cold weather comming, so I hope you will be doing these again later.

8. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I should have these on and off before late spring. When it gets too hot, I dont ship eggs. I only have 2 breeding pens, so I rotate the breeds that I need to hatch for myself, and the rest get to free range. I had hatched a bunch of these a few months ago for myself, but I ended up selling all the chicks, so Im hatching more for myself right now. Thanks for the nice comments. As pretty as these girls are, they lay like crazy, which helps in my eating egg sales, so they are among my favorites for sure.

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

These girls are great layers, for sure. Neela started up laying again post-molt, even before regaining her lost weight. Alice, Neela and Emily's eggs are jumbo and have been since early on. And they're lovely to look at, too.

10. ic46750

ic46750 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2010
    VERY NICE LOOKING BIRDS! I hope to get some eggs from you in the future.
    Bill

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by