Blue Plymouth Rocks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Aug 21, 2010.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I have put my breeder pen back together, my splash roo over my black hens, fertility is great. Ill be able to offer these for a few months. These are great layers, and have a very mild temperment. Ill have one barred hen in there also, so if you hatch any blue chicks with a white spot on his head, you know thats a blue barred boy.

Shipping will be actual shipping to your zip code. Ive had pretty good luck with shipping, but no guarantees. I always send a few egg-stras, also. These will be sent out Friday or Saturday (Sept. 10-11). Payment by paypal, please.

My splash roo....he has his tail back now.

[​IMG]

Some of the girls:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    I want these soo bad...[​IMG] I am so broke...

3. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    Do you find the Blue Rocks to be as friendly and curious as the Barred Rocks?

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    As an overall breed, the are very friendly and mild mannered. Its the only breed I have that I can put half grown chicks in a pen with blue rock girls, and they get along immediately.

5. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    Thanks. I may be interested in some eggs in early spring. Not sure yet, but I do love those Blue Rocks.

6. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Ooooooooh, pretty! Must stop looking............coop is not done yet...............don't have any more room right now.

7. sunflowerenvy

sunflowerenvy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    south/west tn
    what color eggs will they lays ?
    any ways have to wait until spring too [​IMG]

8. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    They lay a pretty brown egg..we have several of them here [​IMG] The ONLY reason I'm not grabbing some now
    I'm waiting for more of her wheaten Ameraucana eggs to magically appear on the boards..those I won't resist they are so sweet..nothing like halo chicks in your yard-she does something to all her birds they are cuddle pets rocks too

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by