Blue Quail D'anver Bantam How Rare Are These?

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
I found some and they say these are every rare. I have std breeds and never anything smaller. So I do not know much about these breeds. Can anyone give me info?
Rare or common? Good breed or not any info would be great.
Thanks very much!

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
Thanks I thought I have seen the name before. I just did not know for sure. I have been watching them and no bids. Thats when I posted this. Just could not understand why no bids if so rare. Now I know. Thanks

chickenlittle32

Songster
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Rayne Louisiana
BBB has some beautiful Quail D'anvers...
droolin.gif

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
Thanks speckledhen . I will check it out. The price is not bad at all on the eggs. I saw them and liked them alot started watching them and nothing. That made me wonder about them. I for one have not seen a pic, but have seen the name just could not place where. I love the porcelains ones too.
droolin.gif

My mom had one when she was a kid as a pet. It road in the basket/ handle bars on the bike. She wants me to get some. I just have to buy/ take care of them while she plays with them.
th.gif
Thanks to all the input.

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
OOOOOHHHHHHHH MY BBB IS THE SELLER!
ep.gif
Now I feel bad.
hit.gif
Yep
smack.gif
myself. I did not even look at the seller that much. Then the name rang a bell. So I checked.
I hope they sell. I just don't know if hubby would get real mad if I did get them for my mom. We are already fighting over what we want to replace or hatchery flock. Well one good thing I have learned I'm getting a eye for great looking chickens!

Top Bottom