Blue Red Laced Wyandotte Chicks- Illinois

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by LinaNate, Feb 22, 2015.

1. LinaNate

LinaNate Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2012
    Southern Illinois
    This listing is a for 5 hatched Blue Red Laced Wyandotte chicks, these will be sold as straight run (not sexed) for pickup in Southern Illinois.
    I'm breeding my full blooded 1 yr old Blue Red Laced Wyandotte pair and hatching the eggs this spring so you can add them to your flock! When you pay I'll begin collecting and incubating the eggs (or I can wait if you would like them at a later date).

I've also got Gold Red Laced Wyandottes I'm breeding & Easter Eggers plus a bunch of other birds if you are looking for something else. Message me with your questions or special requests. I'm happy to accommodate.

[​IMG]

I would be willing to trade for a combo of any of the following:
    - Marans hen or roo
    - Wellsummer or Australorp roos
    - Lavender Orphington roo & hen
    - Heritage breed turkey or ducks breeding pairs
    - Peafowl hatching eggs or chicks

2. Faith 0514

Faith 0514 New Egg

Mar 17, 2015
    Western Kentucky
    What part of southern Illinois are you and do you still have the blue lace red Wyandotte for sale?

1 person likes this.
  3. LinaNate

Sep 16, 2012
    Southern Illinois
    I'm continuously breeding them right now. Got a few people interested already. How many did you need?
    We are in the very southern tip of Illinois. About 45 min north of Paducah.

4. DuncansMom

DuncansMom New Egg

Mar 24, 2015
    Do you have any 5 week old Wyandottes or Easter Eggers (pullets only) available for pick up this weekend? I would only want 1 (my town only allows 4 hens and I have 3 right now). Please let me know as I have family down by St. Louis right now that will be returning to Chicago this weekend.
    Thanks!

5. LinaNate

Sep 16, 2012
    Southern Illinois
    Just sent you a PM DuncansMom ;)

6. hilaryleann

hilaryleann New Egg

Mar 21, 2015
    Is there any way you can hold me 10 baby chicks? We will be coming through there next Thursday night! Would love to have some of the blue lace wyandottes!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by