Blue Rock Bantam - in OK

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
This is sort of a backwards request, but I need a Blue Rock Bantam rooster, and I can trade it for one of my Blue or Black Rock Bantam hens. I am in south east Oklahoma.

I haven't taken any pictures yet. I just bought 9 hens and 1 rooster on Dec. 8th at the big poultry show in Shawnee, but that night the lone rooster died from sleeping out from the shelter... for some odd reason!
roll.png

So, I'm sure I would sell hatching eggs in the spring if I can just get my girls, a guy:lol:

Aw Grace, that's so sad! I just knew you were asking because all of yours turned out to be hens *ha* Good luck finding one, and I will let you know if I find anyone with some.

I didn't even know that we even had BLUE ROCKS! I must have been under a "rock" for a while! (LOL) I bet they are pretty birds tho! I love the color blue in a chicken.

EweSheep, that's so awesome!! I think that the guy you are referring to actually has the same bloodline as the birds I have, because when I bought these, the man I bought them from said that they were from a guy in one of those "I" states (I just couldn't remember which one!
lol.png
)

Thanks, Cammie
smile.png

KingsCalls, yeah, they are very pretty
big_smile.png

Here is the pic of the Blue Rock pullet, Topaz, in all her glory LOL!
DSCF0384.jpg

She is directly from Gordie, at Eggbid auction. Also the guy out in WV has some hatching eggs as well...his were from Gordie too!

David Swaim out in IA has them. I forward you his email, Graceful!

Another pic of Topaz, she is a large fowl, not bantam. Her companion above is a Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantam, Gretl.

DSCF0386.jpg

Back
Top Bottom