Blue sex linked brown egg layers!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Nov 27, 2009.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    And now! For something completely different!

I have some young cuckoo marans pullets out with my splash rock roo, and they have started laying very nicely! Not marans nicely, but pretty brown eggs nicely. So I decided to put some of their eggs in the incubator, and they are cooking away. Havent hatched any yet, but theoretically, they should all be blue sex linked, ie boys with white on their heads, girls plain headed. Good sized blue birds that should lay pretty brown eggs, not marans dark, but should be nice eggs. Should be good all around layers. So I thought Id post a dozen and see if I can find any adventurous incubatorers who would like to try a dozen. Ill throw in a couple of splash/blue rock eggs if anyone is so desperate to hatch some eggs that they buy these. Shipping is actual Priority shipping to your zip code. Paypal please. These were laid yesterday and today, so they will be very fresh if I can get them out to you tomorrow.

[​IMG]

2. ChickenRonin

ChickenRonin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Tri-Cities, WA
    I would love to try these!! But I won't have a free incubator 'till the end of next week [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by