Blue Show Girl - NY/Ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Feb 1, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For Auction a nice (blue?) Show Girl. I am 95% sure this is a cockerel. It has a big vaulted scull with huge fluffy crest, and beard and muff. It has really attractive coloring with a lighter face and underfluff and the wing tips are 1/2 white 1/2 blue. I am not sure where he came from and there is a 50% chance it came from my lav/pi project pen. It was vaccinated for Mareks as a day old chick. It is about 6 months old. I really think this is a beautiful bird and even more so if male [​IMG]

I will ship it in a new box express with shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends this included below freezing temps. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box just to be safe. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $50

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. I have had my birds tested and the only thing I personally have had to deal with so far is Mareks which is why I now vaccinate. I raise all my birds using only certified organic feed and organic remedies/treatments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by