Blue Slate Turkey Hen FS - North NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, May 9, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have a blue slate turkey hen that I'd like to sell. She's my only turkey left and I really want to go back to keeping just chickens and my pair of geese. This girl is very pretty, but she is a little older. She is probably about three or four years old. However, I've had turkeys live for 10 years and she still lays. I was able to hatch a few poults when my tom was still alive.

I would like to get $15 for her, but make an offer. I will meet locally, but pick up would be in Hope, NJ.

I can take some pictures during the next week. I'm not in any rush to get rid of her and I'd like her to go to a good pet home only. She would be a great 4-H project, especially for breeding.

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  2. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I also want to add that I do plan on going to the sussex county poultry show and I would be willing to bring her with me if you were interested in buying her.

3. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Just want to bring this back to the top. I still have her and will be going to the sussex county show. I would be more than happy to meet there if you wanted her! She's such a sweety, but I need the room!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by