Blue Splash Ameraucana's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lavenderorpgirl, Sep 16, 2011.

1. lavenderorpgirl

lavenderorpgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    Good Evening,

Am looking for one or two more hens to add to my lil flock - we've decided to add more splash (forgive me it's late lol) to the mix we currently have! Black, blue and splash are in a free ranging flock (they walk past my dining room every morning and stop and stare at me, odd) and are in their coops at night.

I will be happy to pay for overnight shipping, box, etc and / or can drive to pick up, have references if needed.

Thank you very much for reading my post.

Email is [email protected] or pm please...

Jo :eek:)

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I have one splash, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy... LOVE those splashes. Used to have some really REALLY nice ones.

3. lavenderorpgirl

Aug 14, 2011
    I am interested!

I know the percentages and am thinking - I MIGHT be able to increase our splash flock if I can get one more roo and 3 more hens. I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!

How old is your guy? Would you have a picture? Would you be willing to ship (I would cover box, shipping, etc) to me via Express mail?

Thank you SO much for replying - I've been searching and searching and searching!!

Jo

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    He got sold this morning. Sorry. [​IMG]

5. lavenderorpgirl

Aug 14, 2011
    Thanks for letting me know!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by