Blue/Splash and Black bearded Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    This is a quick 'buy it now' auction and a good deal for someone. I have 19 eggs that are going to get old quickly and need to be put in someone's incubator. The oldest is 10 days old and the freshest are 3 days old. They need to go out tomorrow morning and I will include a cold pack in the box. Because they are just a tad older than I usually ship out, this bunch is being offered at $20.00.

Payment needs to be made immediately by Paypal to [email protected]

I will add anything laid today to these eggs..could be 3-6 eggs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Such beauties! Unfortunately, the PO really destroys all the eggs I've bought from you in the past [​IMG] Hope somebody snatches them up!

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:You know I do think there is something to certain routes being harder on them than others. Example...I have a friend in NC that has purchased eggs from Washington State several times and is practically unable to hatch any of them. On the other hand, I have purchased eggs from the same seller and had over 95% hatches from those shipped eggs. I recently hatched eggs for this friend from the seller in Washington and got 9 live chicks out of 12 eggs....go figure???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by