Blue/Splash bearded silkie eggs - 12+

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from our blue/splash pen. We filled our incubator a few days ago and immediately the blue/splash girls started laying up a storm.

We do show our silkies and the pullet picture at the top is one of our juveniles from this years hatches. She has been entered in an upcoming double points show and we have great hopes for her. Two months ago she won Best of Variety in a show in Calhoun, Ga.

Photos below are of some of our breeding hens and taken out in their turn out paddock.

We are NPIP certified. We do like satisfied customers but there are so many things that can happen to shipped eggs that we just cannot guarantee your hatch rate. Because an egg is "clear" does not mean that it is not a fertile egg. We wish that we could replace eggs for those that have had a less than stellar trip, but it's just not possible. We are running 98% fertility in this pen. We really appreciate your leaving feedback based on the packing job and our communication with you. Thanks so much for your understanding.

We do an excellent job packing the eggs so they can make the safest journey possible to you. We are hatching some gorgeous chicks from this pen and certainly hope that you will as well.

Shipping is $10.00 priority mail.

9079_img_3116.jpg

9079_p80523621.jpg

9079_annabelle_small_pic.jpg

9079_pb230045.jpg

9079_pb230057.jpg

9079_pb230161.jpg

Nice looking silkies there.I never knew you was in north florida I'm in central east coast florida.Soon I'll have to see about buying some eggs from you.Bator is full at this moment

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom