1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue/splash; black and white bearded silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from our three silkie pens. All varieties are penned separately but in an effort to offer fresh eggs with the hens starting to drop into broodiness daily, we'll need to combine the varieties! I'm just about to give up in trying to break their broodiness. [​IMG] I will include as many of your preferred variety as I can.

In the blue/splash pen are splash and blue males, 6 splash hens and 2 blue hens. In the black pen are 2 black males and 6 black hens. In the white pen are 3 white hens and one white male.

Pics below are of our breeders and some of the juveniles that they have produced this year.

We are NPIP certified. By bidding on this auction, you affirm that you understand that we cannot guarantee your hatch rate, nor the condition in which the eggs will arrive to you. Because an egg is "clear" does not mean that it is not a fertile egg. We do not replace eggs for any reason. We are running 100% fertility in the white and black pens and 96% fertility in the blue/splash pen. We do an excellent job of packing the eggs to assure that they will reach you in the best possible condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]