Blue/Splash Cochin/ Blue Wheaton Ameraucana Chicks - Roanoke, VA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ParkerVA, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ParkerVA

ParkerVA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Blue Ridge, VA
    Hi all -

I have about 10 or 12 one and two week old blue and splash standard cochin chicks for sale. They are out of nice quality birds. $4 each

I also have some blue wheaton ameraucana chicks for sale as well, one and two week olds. Purebred, nice quality. $5 each

Please e-mail me, [email protected] if you are interested.

I'll cut a deal if you take a group, I hatched too many!

NO SHIPPING

Thanks!

2. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

I am interested in a group, now we just need to figure out the transportation!

Margaret

3. ParkerVA

Jan 11, 2007
    Blue Ridge, VA
    Hi Margaret - I e-mailed you, let me know.

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    If you get any more blue ameraucana chicks, lemme know.

Stacy

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oh, J.D, if you only lived near me, buddy! I'd love some Blue Wheatens. [​IMG]

6. ParkerVA

Jan 11, 2007
    Blue Ridge, VA
    Speckled, would you like some eggs? [​IMG] Just say when and I will send you some.

Stacy, blue or blue wheaten? I only have the blue wheaten right now. If you are interested, e-mail me, I can get you some eggs or hatch some chicks for you.

7. speckledhen

Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs? Really? Hmm, you are tempting me something awful, buddy. I'm trying to wait till April before I do anymore incubating at all; I've already got a bator full of eggs coming then and am doing a custom incubation of Blue Orps for someone else to boot, but I wonder...if I get a broody this spring, and Im hoping I will have a couple, maybe, just maybe, I'd love a few of those from you then, if we can work it out. I love that color and I adore my Blue Ameraucana girl, Charlotte. You know I sold Scout and Silver, but Blue Wheaten, now, that's a color I'd love to have around here.

8. ParkerVA

Jan 11, 2007
    Blue Ridge, VA
    Well, just drop me a line a little before you want them and I'll sneak some in the mail to you. Assuming the girls are cooperative of course.[​IMG]

9. speckledhen

Of course, it all depends on the girls, LOL. I'll do that. And when the time comes, you just tell me how much you need me to send you for them and we'll get it all worked out. Thanks a bunch! [​IMG]

10. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I PM'd you. [​IMG]

Stacy

PS Meant "wheaten" with that blue.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by