Blue/Splash French Marans Eggs 1 Dozen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by madelynbelle, Jul 23, 2010.

1. madelynbelle

madelynbelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    PUGET SOUND
    Blue and Splash French Marans from Bev Davis Line. Chicks will/can be blue, black, and splash. Nice large dark eggs. Egg color has lightened up the last month as they have been laying since Nov and due to molt anytime. I also have Black Copper Marans so feel free to mix and match if you like. Just PM me about the eggs no need to hit buy it now Feritility is great as I have 1:3 ratio of rooster to hens.

I carefully wrap each egg individually and pack around the eggs as well. I cannot guarantee the eggs once they are shipped but do my best to make sure the post office has a hard time damaging the eggs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  2. shesaredroan

shesaredroan Chillin' With My Peeps

Madelynbelle,
    Rec'd my 18 Marans eggs the morning of Monday July 12th, which you posted Friday July 9th morning. It felt like Christmas morning!!! The eggs were carefully wrapped and packed and arrived in good shape. After giving them time to settle they went into the 'bator later that day.
    Now I'm on day 13, waiting, waiting, waiting. Since a watched pot never boils, other than adding water I don't open the 'bator and since it has a nice big window on top I can check on the temp and auto turner without bothering the babies unnecessarily. Can't wait 'til Friday July 30th to take the eggs out of the turner, then I'll be almost there. Monday Aug 2nd should be THE DAY.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful lady's eggs with me. Texas will have some new feathered residents all the way from WA.
    Waiting, but trying not to watch too much,
    Shesaredroan, Christine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by