Blue Splash Lav Split Silkie, must see!!!

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
Up For Auction: 1 Blue Splash Lav Split i believe to be a cockeral, is 3 mos old...developing nice pins and beard... still has ways to go on development, but is looking really good so far. He has correct blue lobes already, developing a nice fluffy crest, with lots of pins yet. Toes look to have nice separation...only thing i see on his right foot is the 2 smallest toes are abit close, but on left foot is more separation. I would consider him desirable for breeding, as that is his only tiny fault... but his toes are not ontop of eachother either! He looks great, could probably even be shown with more age and maturity. At this time i am only selling him as breeder quality...i will not guarantee him as a show bird, he would definitely make an awesome pet too...he has been handled and is a very sweet boy. Loves attention!! He would make a great breeder for anyone doing lavender program...or B/B/S program. I am selling this boy with option to buy 2nd blue cockeral to save shipping. You have choice between blue or blue splash cockerals, or both...at winning bid price. Any Questions, PM Me. Shipping will be calculated from USPS website, so will be as close to actual cost as i can get...and according to weight of box! I do not overcharge or make a profit on shipping. I am very fair. I can offer a free gently used box at this time... or you can send me a new box if that is your preference.

Parents are lavender hen from Fawks Feather, fathers are splits from either Revolutionmama or Porto lines. The hen is very clear coloring in lavender, no stripes, she is correct in every way with quality and color. Fathers are black lav split SQ roo... very nice boy from Revolutionmama lines, or SQ Blue Splash lav split out of Bobbi Porto line. I just dont need more roos or cockerals at this time...i need pullets, and i am waiting to see what younger ones are in sex yet, so i can offer these at this time to hold out and wait on rest that are younger. These boys do have an outstanding lavender sister...so YES, they are true splits!!! I am of course keeping her!
49424_silkies3.jpg

49424_silkies1.jpg

Please make payment to [email protected] within 24 hours to Paypal. If you default on this auction, the next highest bidder gets the choice to buy one or both roos! I will also leave bad feedback, just too many non payers in the past. Do communicate with me if you need more time to make payment, or if you want to pay later in week (on payday, etc is fine) contact me before bidding... communication means everything to me, and i am willing to work with anyone if you talk to me. Thanks for your understanding.... good luck! I can give a quote on shipping, if you PM me and give zipcode, for anyone that is curious on the shipping cost. Shipping so far has been around $35-40 for most states. I can put the 2 boys together in a box, they have been together so far and get along great. Do send me your zipcode for a more accurate quote though. If you do want 2 birds, it might be abit more for shipping though, but not much since i go by weight.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention...the blue split cockeral looks to have lavender showing on wings!!! So he is not a completely "even" blue color... just a tad bit of lavender showing on the wings yet. I cannot predict if later he will get more lavender showing through elsewhere...like on the neck, tail, etc... but for now he does have it showing on the lower wings. VERY PRETTY though!!!! His toes have very good separation also...and blue lobes. I would say he is show quality, but i will not guarantee it again. I am not guaranteeing because i have not shown my silkies yet....but i have bought into that quality, and is the best i could get my hands on, if that says anything.
wink.png
My birds did not come cheap, i did not buy cheap birds, as i wanted to start out on the best foot i could in quality...so please do not ask for discounts, or cheaper birds, etc...i will be offended. I dont think it is fair to ask for a cheap bird, when i paid a fortune for the parents, and i do think others would feel the same way about that.
49424_silkies2.jpg

Last edited:
If he has any color other than blue on him, he is not show quality. That is considered foreign color and is a DQ.

Pretty boys, though.

Back
Top Bottom