1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue/ Splash Marans eggs 17+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Charm1704, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    Up for your consideration are 17+ Blue and Splash Marans eggs.I have a Blue Rooster and a Splash Rooster over 4 Blue hens and 1 Splash hen. My incubators are full and I would like to see these eggs get a chance to hatch. My Marens in this pen came from "The Fancy Chick" and lay a dark egg. I have a great hatch rate here but because of the PO and incubator methods I cannot guarantee yours. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and double box. My flocks are tested by the State TEXAS PULLORUM-TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479 All the Marens in this pen are FRENCH STANDARD but occasionally I hatch a clean legged chick. These eggs will ship Saturday morning (if they sell) so please pay in a timely manor. Method of payment is PAYPAL: [email protected] Thank YOU for looking at my auction.COLLECTING MORE EGGS EVERYDAY...YOU'LL GET THEM ALL.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. Chinchilla2

Chinchilla2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Red Rock
    About how big are these and could I pick them up instead of shipping?

3. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Do you have pictures of the eggs?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by