Blue/splash Marens, 12 +Bev Davis Marens, 7 + Wade Jeane C1 Marens, 3

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Charm1704, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    + 1 OLIVE EGGER, AND ALL THE EGGS THESE PENS LAY TILL SHIPPING! Fertility has been good, all pens are "FRENCH STANDARD" MY FLOCKS ARE TESTED ANNUALLY BY THE STATE: TEXAS PULLORUM - TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479. MY FEEDBACK ON THE EGGS AND PACKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! please check out my website for more pictures. My splash Marens were hatched from dark eggs, and lay a nice dark egg. I HAVE UP -DATED THE EGG COUNT AS OF 12/27/11

SPLASH ROOS
    [​IMG]

BEV DAVIS PEN
    [​IMG]

WADE JEANE C1 PEN
    [​IMG]

This is what their eggs look like, lighter eggs are for contrast
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Hi Charm1704 [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I just have to post a pic of some of the beautiful blue and splash chicks I was so fortunate enough to hatch on Christmas Day [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] They started popping like corn early in the morn and went on for three days. This is just a few of them that are in the brooder after fluffing [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Truly Beautiful chicks beyond compare [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Your packing and shipping is exquisite as are you [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    Quote:I am so glad you had a wonderful hatch!! [​IMG] Their beautiful, if I say so myself......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ~Charm1704

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by