Blue Sumatra standard eggs - MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Apr 27, 2009.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I thought I should also post about my Sumatra. Im hatching out some BEAUTIFUL chicks from my exibition quality blue sumatras. My breeders came from Tom Kernan (I bought them right out of the show cage!) The pair is absolutly stunning. below is a photo of them last year at aprox 8-9 months old.... that male is even better this year!! OMG and the hen is even better than him!
    So far I have hatched blues, black and splash!
    Anyway I'll sell a dozen eggs for $25 plus $15 for shipping.
    paypal to [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  3. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Gorgeous birds! Absolutely stunning.

4. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    They're gorgeous! =]

5. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    They are absolutely beautiful!!! Do you currently have any chicks from them?

6. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    OMG, I didn't know you had those!! Probably best I didn't see them when I was at your place last week, I would have begged you for eggs, And I do not have room for any more breeds here right now. [​IMG] Tom Kernan's birds are absolutely ridiculously gorgeous, I have seen them in person at the shows.

7. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    when will they ship...thanks

8. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Well the first dozen are sold ( I think). you you guys can prepay for future eggs if you want.... they should keep laying all summer [​IMG]

Crunchy, you didnt see them when you were here cuz they share a pen in the back with the green peacocks. I need to move them to the front pen so I can show them off better.
    Little story about getting them..... I saw Tom, the Sumatra king, at a show ( and what a NICE guy BTW) I asked if he had any standard blue sumatra with him. He says.... only the birds that are being exibited. Dissapointed, I walk inside to look at them. Of course they were perfect and I fell in love!!! Later Tom sees me and says, if you want to buy that blue pair you can have them. OMG!! was he SERIOUS!??
    I couldnt pay the man fast enough ... didnt even care about the price!

9. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I can take prepaid orders on the sumatra eggs. I can also combine eggs if you want any of my other eggs.
    I have wheaten ameracaunas, copper marans, exchequers, and american longtails laying now.... Silkie eggs too.

10. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    I pm'd you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by