Blue Sweedish Drake Might Need a New Home.

duckking

Songster
9 Years
Sep 2, 2010
Cascade Foothills, WA
Hello,
Yesterday when I was at the lake I saw a Blue Sweedish that someone dropped off at the lake. He fallowed us across the lake and never went more then 10 feet away from us at anytime. We decided that we can’t leave him there cause he will not survive the eagles and the fact that the lake has no other ducks. I am going back to the lake today to search for him, the problem is I can’t keep hime. I already have a drake and he doesn’t want a brother. The Sweedish seemed very nice and he is beautiful, I would guess he is about a year old. If anyone could take this little (well big) guy or knows of a duck sanctuary that would be greatly appreciated. I live in North Bend Washington but the lake is in Carnation and I am willing to meet anyone within reasonable driving distance.
Thanks
J
P.S There is no guarantee I will find him.

Hello,
Yesterday when I was at the lake I saw a Blue Sweedish that someone dropped off at the lake. He fallowed us across the lake and never went more then 10 feet away from us at anytime. We decided that we can’t leave him there cause he will not survive the eagles and the fact that the lake has no other ducks. I am going back to the lake today to search for him, the problem is I can’t keep hime. I already have a drake and he doesn’t want a brother. The Sweedish seemed very nice and he is beautiful, I would guess he is about a year old. If anyone could take this little (well big) guy or knows of a duck sanctuary that would be greatly appreciated. I live in North Bend Washington but the lake is in Carnation and I am willing to meet anyone within reasonable driving distance.
Thanks
J
P.S There is no guarantee I will find him.
I hope you find him and can find him a good forever home. some people...
smack.gif
Try the rehoming thread here on BYC and also your states thread in the "where am I where are you" Hoping for the best.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom