Blue Tomato seed for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by James Campbell, Dec 26, 2010.

1. James Campbell

James Campbell Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2010
    Oak Hill
    I grew these Blue cherry tom. (actual photo last year) and I have been selecting them for 4 years for earliness, taste, cold, tolerance, and hue and saturation (color) they turn blue wherever exposed to the sun .Anyone that is interested could send me a regular business envelope with a sase (self addressed and stamped ) I pkg. seeds in bubble wrap. with $3.00
    OR ( I would prefer )you could send my $3.50 via paypal with your name and address and what the money is for (I will supply the stamp and envelope )
    I have also been working on stabilizing purple pears which are not available yet..... the will need a couple of more grow outs Please send me a pm and I will send you my address Thanks James

photo was not loading copy and paste into your browser
    http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc488/nadivobed/Blue tomatoes/summer2010010.jpg?t=1286163175

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

What is the growing season for your variety? Heat tolerance? We can swing from cold to hot during a 24 hour period - being high desert - 90 during the day to upper 30's at night.

Very interesting looking. I love cherry toms [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. James Campbell

James Campbell Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2010
    Oak Hill
    I am in green county NY [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by