Blue Tomato seed for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by James Campbell, Jan 3, 2011.

1. James Campbell

James Campbell Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2010
    Oak Hill
    Do Not buy it NOW I have plenty of seed just send me an email please. For contact info

I grew these Blue cherry tom. (actual photo last year) and I have been selecting them for 4 years for earliness, taste, cold, tolerance, and hue and saturation (color) they turn blue wherever exposed to the sun .Anyone that is interested could send me a regular business envelope with a sase (self addressed and stamped ) I pkg. seeds in bubble wrap. with $2.00
    OR ( I would prefer )you could send my $3.00 via paypal with your name and address and what the money is for (I will supply the stamp and envelope )
    I have also been working on stabilising purple pears which are not available yet..... the will need a couple of more grow outs Please send me a pm and I will send you my address I say 25 minimum seeds but there is always more
    Thanks James
    [​IMG]

2. jasonm11

jasonm11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    tioga tx
    What did you do to promote the blue color? Is this a heritage seed that will reproduce?

3. 6littlechickies

6littlechickies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Burton, OH
    are these similar to the 'black pearl' variety of cherry tomato? what is their taste/texture like? do they maintain that gorgeous color when cooked?

4. Peep Talk

Peep Talk Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Loudon, PA
    PM Sent yesterday about the address [​IMG]

5. Fourgirlsoneboy

Fourgirlsoneboy Pullus Parvus

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    I sent a pm also!

6. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Are these an heirloom variety or a hybrid?

7. annaraven

annaraven Born this way

Apr 15, 2010
    SillyCon Valley
    Quote:Also curious about this.

8. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    I was wondering what the grow length is 65 - 70 - 80 days, up here we get the great 24ish hrs of light but still there is only so many days ya know. So if you have the number of days or aprox is fine as well. thanks for your time

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by