1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue Tomato seed for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by James Campbell, Jan 20, 2011.

1. James Campbell

James Campbell Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2010
    Oak Hill
    Do Not buy it NOW I have plenty of seed just send me an email please. For contact info Please dont leave posts here as I have this listed on many different forums and it is best to reach me via email Thanks James

The tast is mild the variety is blueberry
    I grew these Blue cherry tom. (actual photo last year) and I have been selecting them for 4 years for earliness, taste, cold, tolerance, and hue and saturation (color) they turn blue wherever exposed to the sun .Anyone that is interested could send me a regular business envelope with a sase (self addressed and stamped ) I pkg. seeds in bubble wrap. with $2.00
    OR ( I would prefer )you could send my $3.00 via paypal with your name and address and what the money is for (I will supply the stamp and envelope )
    I have also been working on stabilising purple pears which are not available yet..... the will need a couple of more grow outs Please send me a pm and I will send you my address I say 25 minimum seeds but there is always more
    Thanks James
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

When and how would you recommend starting these?

Haven't had any luck at all with starting tomatoes from seed, always end up caving and buying a 4" pot but I'd love to try this variety, it's gorgeous!

Any info appreciated!

3. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    This would be helpful info..I am waiting for a response! I cant wait to start some!!

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh yeah one more, what did you start out with? I've never even heard of a blue tomato, cherry or otherwise. Purple, green, yellow, pink, even white and grey but not specifically blue. Didja start with purple and through the breeding it developed this beautiful dark color or is there some blue breed I've never seen?

5. Berlena

Berlena Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2010
    Near Disneyland!
    I can send you payment via PayPal...which email do I send it to? I am in California...should do fine right?

6. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    I'll probably get some of these since my hubby build me a greenhouse last year. do you have anything else??

Thanks Sandi

7. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    I really want these! Please send me an address or pay pal ! Thank You!

8. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:Guys, Try Emailing him, Last time he listed, I emailed him and got a response withen a couple hours. He doesn't check the forum.

9. James Campbell

James Campbell Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2010
    Oak Hill
    I dont answer posts only email as I cannot remember who I have already responded to . PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL Thanks James

10. Hollywood Chickens

Hollywood Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Florida
    Quote:Guys, Try Emailing him, Last time he listed, I emailed him and got a response withen a couple hours. He doesn't check the forum.

I emailed and got a response within an hour and I already purchased mine, I can't wait to start them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by