Blue Tomato seed for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by James Campbell, Jan 26, 2011.

1. James Campbell

James Campbell Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2010
    Oak Hill
    Do Not buy it NOW I have plenty of seed just send me an email please. For contact info Please don't leave posts here as I have this listed on many different forums and it is best to reach me via email Thanks James DONT PM ME EMAIL PLEASE

The tast is mild the variety is blueberry
    I grew these Blue cherry tom. (actual photo last year) and I have been selecting them for 4 years for earliness, taste, cold, tolerance, and hue and saturation (color) they turn blue wherever exposed to the sun .Anyone that is interested could send me a regular business envelope with a sase (self addressed and stamped ) I pkg. seeds in bubble wrap. with $5.00
    OR ( I would prefer )you could send my $5.00 via paypal with your name and address and what the money is for (I will supply the stamp and envelope )
    I have also been working on establishing purple pears which are not available yet..... the will need a couple of more grow outs Please send me a pm and I will send you my address I say 25 minimum seeds but there is always more
    Thanks James
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by