Blue Wheaten Ameraucana and Salmon Faverolles eggs FS near Houston

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, May 7, 2008.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I am trying to go on vacation at the end of the month so do not want to incubate eggs right now. So to that end... I have a dozen Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs and about 8 Standard Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles eggs maybe more tomorrow. These are from some awesome birds and I would love to sell them all together. So the price for 20+ eggs is $30 and $13 for shipping. This is a great chance to save on shipping which is a huge expense for hatching eggs. These eggs are fresh and could ship tomorrow. Parents are exibiton quality birds.

If you really want one or the other PM me and make me an offer I can't refuse, lol. Otherwise the first one to post sold and e-mail me at [email protected] for paypal instructions gets 'em!

Be Blessed,
    Melissa

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Ahhh you really like torturing me I need an incubator! The two breeds I want in one package deal !

Henry

3. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    .... and I have Golden Cuckoo Marans too.... head on down to TCS and get a foam 'bator and I'll make you a deal you can't beat! [​IMG]

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    LOL my mom would strangle me I will be away all summer and spring semester of next year. Maybe next year I will hatch or this year in the fall. Will you have eggs available then?

Thanks,
    Henry

5. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    SOLD! [​IMG]

6. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Thanks Golden Sunrise Ranch!

I know you will enjoy these birds...

Hoping for a posting from a BYC member tomorrow who just had 10 of 12 go into the hatcher! (Not bad for distance shipped eggs) Hope she includes pics too.

Be Blessed,
    Melissa

7. greentree

greentree Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2008
    Hi, Melissa!! 11 of the Faverolles go into the hatcher Saturday!! I'll let you know how they turn out!! I'll take some more and some Marans if you need to get rid of some before you leave...

Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by