Blue wheaten Ameraucana eggs for sale near Houston

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Apr 30, 2008.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hatching eggs...one of life's little miracles.

12 eggs from my Exibition Quality Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Standard Ameraucana flock. These are fertile hatching eggs and produce wonderful healthy strong chicks.

The Ameraucana chicken is a beautiful bearded and muffed breed with a pea comb and without wattles. Ameraucanas lays a unique egg with a sky blue egg shell.

Our flock is TPIP certified and a certificate will be inculded with your eggs. Eggs will be clean but not washed.

Price is $20/doz for BYC members. Will ship on Friday morning for a Monday arrival to almost anywhere in the U.S. Shipping is $12

You may PM me for paypal info or eggs are available on e-bay if you prefer to buy them there under seller name pasofinofarm. If you use e-bay please include a note that you are a BYC member in order to get the lower price. Or you may pick up you eggs at our farm north of Houston.

Be Blessed,
    Melissa

Editied because I forgot about shipping charge (I really HAVE to get more sleep!)... sorry

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  2. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    oh my gosh!! this is exactly what I was looking for, except that I don't have my incubator yet, so I can't get any eggs yet ~ will you be selling these again? {:>)=
    ~Red

3. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hi Red,

We have eggs available most of the time. I have a fair amount of prepaid sales so only put up here or at auction at e-bay when I have extra eggs. You may e-mail me anytime you are ready and I'll give you my next ship date.

Be Blessed,
    Melissa

4. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    Thanks Melissa!! I'll definitely be getting ahold of you later. Do you have any pictures available of your flocks? I would love to see the Americaunas!! ( or do you have a website?)
    {:>)=
    ~Red
    edited to add that I would love to see pics or a website :-D

5. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    It looks like the eggs have been spoken for. If things don't work out I will repost later today. Thank you.

Red, I'm on my way out the door for work... but could send you some pics from there. PM me your e-mail address. I have kind of a large file size on some of them so will try to photobucket them into something more manageable. They really are lovely! Oh or you can see a couple of pics at e=bay... but hurry... I have gotten 3 inquires for the eggs... and may have to take my e-bay sale down so I don't over-promise!

Belssings,
    Melissa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by