Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - LF - 10+

Kiowacole

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 25, 2010
South Carolina
Up for auction is 10 plus extras of my beautiful Blue Wheaten & Wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs. I have tested fertility & here it's 100% & hatch rate has been 100% but I cannot guarantee hatch rate after the eggs leave my farm due to shipping & method of incubation. I have more pics on my BYC web page. If you would like more pictures, just email me & I can get them for you. In my breeding pen I have 1 Blue Wheaten cockerel, 5 Blue Wheaten pullets & 2 Wheaten pullets. The male looks a little rough right now due to squabbles & has his muff feathers pulled out but normally he has big, full beautiful muff as well as the females. If you have any question, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in my birds!

P.S. If anyone has anything negative to say about my birds you can keep it to yourself. If you don't like them, DON'T BID!! I don't go to your page & bash your birds, please don't do it to mine; just move on!! Thank you.
Suzi

49704_blueeggs1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Suzi,
I like your birds and your blue eggs. I need to get some when my orders are all filled and the incubators are empty. Gotta love the blue eggs. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom