Bluegrass Poultry Show Frankfort KY Oct 24 Who's going?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by thecochincoop, Oct 15, 2009.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Just curious as to who all will be there and what you are showing or if you are spectating [​IMG]

2. ChickenCop

ChickenCop Chillin' With My Peeps

Ill be there...Only showing three birds seems the molt has slowed every other one down. Mailing out entry form today as a matter fact.
    See you there!

3. thecochincoop

what are you bringing? I'm bringing some mottled cochins and a black cochin

4. ChickenCop

ChickenCop Chillin' With My Peeps

I got a mottled frizzle cochin hen...her "sister" showed well at the fair so Im going to give her a go for showing.

5. thecochincoop

see you there [​IMG]

6. thecochincoop

thought I would see if anyone is interested in my mottled and blue cochins I have for sale. If anyone is interested I will bring them, if not then they will stay home. I have a mottled pair and 2 very nice blue pullets for sale. They are pictured on my website along with the parents. Please let me know if you are interested because it is a long drive.
    thanks

7. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    I'll be there! But as a lookie-loo only. I didn't get my form sent out in time.

8. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    I can't remember if there was a sale area last year??? I am thinking there was but not many people?????
    I would like to take a few things to sell before winter. Hope it is not as cold as last year.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by