1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BLW X Brahma mix roo NE Ohio Please help him

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by fishnet1971, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I have a 17 week old what I think is a little boy Brahma X Blue Laced Wyandott mix that I must find a home for. I was told it was a pullett when I got her at 5 weeks, but now it seems as though 'she' is going to crow. I already have a rooster in my small flock of 9 and can not have another one. Help him out please???? He is very friendly and likes to snuggle at night. Rides on my shoulder and an all around good boy. Going to be very large!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. I am now sure he is a he. Amaretto is still friendly, a little skittish now and then, but mostly friendly and loves to be cuddled at night. My older rooster 'Bird is starting to become agresive to him. I need to find him a home SOON! I am so upset by this and just do not know what to do. He is such a good boy.

i am willing to travel to get him to a good home.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  3. this morning he crowed his first awefully funny crow... 'Bird chased him all around the pen. It will not work to keep them both. Amaretto has to go. And SOON....

4. He has been rehomed! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by