Bob and her babies..

Cara

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
NM
Our barn cat had her kittens! We're not quite sure how since we have the only cats on the ranch, and our male is fixed! I brought her inside when we realized she was close so that they were safe. She calmed down so quickly. You couldn't touch her before, so I just laid on the floor in her room and ignored her, and about an hour later she was purring and rubbing her head on me!

This is Bob and her babies; she was so wild when we got her that we brought her home in the trap, and we couldn't sex her. My husband thought she looked like a Bobcat, hence the name. She can't decide if she's orange or brown tabby, i've never seen a cat like her.

04-20-08065.jpg

04-20-08056.jpg

04-20-08054.jpg

You can tell which two were at the back of the line getting markings LOL The two orange ones were born first, then the one with the orange patch, and finally the one with the orange eyebrows! Those two are some ugly kittens!

Aww, they're beautiful! Mama looks very proud and happy...and a little tired! I wish more humans would allow themselves to view childbirth the way animals do: minimal drama, maximum joy.

Yes, she seems to be enjoying being a mama. I felt so bad for her when she was having them though; one out and on to the next!

Bob looks like a mix of Maine Coon she has the M on her head and her coloring is close to the color of a Maine Coon.

Cute babies! She looks like a calico/tiger (she has some marbling in her coat)... which means she HAS to be a girl (even though that is now obvious!) It looks like the 2 black kittens are also calico - so they are girls... and I've noticed that a lot of times a litter that has calicos has orange tigers who are the boys... So my bet is those 2 orange tabbies are boys
smile.png

They are adorable!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom