Bob martin dewormer?

I am not sure why you keep starting new threads to ask the exact same questions? Many of us have already told you that your dog needs to be seen by a vet and dewormed properly. Dewormong your dog every few weeks with a pet store wormer is not going to fix his problem. He needs to see a VET!!!

it is going to the vets next week

edited to remove flaming

Last edited by a moderator:
i do not speak to any one like that and im grateful for your help really i am but i dont see why you question everything i do

Quote:
we question what you do because you keep asking the same questions. A lot of people here have gone to a lot of trouble offering you advise and instead of accepting what we say, you ask the same questions again. No generic grocery store dewormer can take care of all the internal parasites a dog can get. And you stated you are deworming your dog really often with it, which is not recommended by the manufacturer. You can hurt your dog by doing that and cause stomach irritation. Dewormer is a poison! Overtreating a dog with it is very bad for your dog.

If you care to look at my last post i did not ask anything about bob martin dewormer did i? im not think you no i do red the back and see what worms it treats and that isnt all of them every one has there own opinions, if you dont like me why do you care to read my posts if you know they are going to be the same all the time?

ok thankyou
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom