Bobwhite Quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dustin Biery, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    I am looking for birds or eggs. Please let me know if you have any idea where I can find them or if you have them for sale.

2. crazychickens

crazychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Belleville, Wisconsin
    Meyer hatchery has them. I might try to raise them sometime, but I'm still talking my hubby in to geese and turkeys. Oh and ducks.

3. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    You can also try ebay, eggbid.com, ovabid.com, poultrybid.com, or thatquailplace.com!

4. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    I am familiar with these places, but wanted to see if any other members had them. I would much rather put my money in their pockets than a hatchery or people I do not have any relations with. Thanks for the replies thought! All else fails, thats where I will turn.

5. leghorn dude

leghorn dude Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2008
    Conroe tx
    i have a few bobs will have eggs in a couple months if you need them sooner try http://www.olesensflyway.com they have the absolute best price on gamebirds and the costumer service is great

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    dustin, we will have bobwhites when they start laying. They are very seasonal, so I'd have to let you know when. Typically April-May timeframe. We have Jumbo Bobwhites (regular wild color) and White bobwhites - in their own pens of course.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by