Boer Goats

neenerbutt92

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 1, 2010
I have two Boer goats that are 8 months old, I'd like to know what you Boer goat people think of their quality, size and looks they are just commercial goaties. There is a doe Gabrielle she's standard and the buck Jackson is a paint.

They are the two on the right.

Gabrielle.

Jackson.

I don't know anything about Boers, but I love their faces. They both look like sweethearts!

love.gif

Thank you! I think they are just beautiful! They aren't really sweethearts.....yet! Just after I got them I borrowed a buck from someone to breed my other doe and well he's not real friendly...at all, they are starting to act like him....good thing he will be going back in a week or so.

I would post this in byh but for some reason it says my password is wrong....I've made two accounts one with my email and one with my sisters, they both worked at first but the second time I try signing on it says my password is wrong.
he.gif

I don't have any goats yet but am planning to get couple boers also. I like yours. They do have sweet faces. I am planning to get mine from a breeder who plans to retire her does from breeding. The does I plan to get will be older. Since they will be my first goats ever, I think starting with older, more mature goats will be a good learning experience for me. I can't wait to get them!!

Back
Top Bottom