1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

boggy bottom bantams 09 eggs/chick list hahira Georgia

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Boggy Bottom Bantams, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    below is a list of the breeds and colors that we should be having eggs and or chicks available in for the 09 season.
    Take a look and visit our site. It is under remodleing constuction, and we will be adding all new pics of every color of every breed very soon
    Thanks
    Aubrey and Aimee Webb

www.boggybottombantams.com

all bantam size:

Belgian Antwerp D'anvers in:
    silver quail, self blue, cuckoo,quail, blue quail, splash, black, porcelain, white, millie fluer

bearded silkies in:
    black, white, blue, splash, dark and light partridge,some cuckoo,calico

polish in:
    white crested blacks, white crested blues/w blues, black crested whites, buff laced,black tailed reds, bearded white/blacks

black mottled houdans
    class A/B seramas
    Black mottled d'uccles
    standard white houdans

also
    Turkeys in
    Royal Palm, Rio Grande, and Merriams

Silver Pheasants
    and
    Black and Blue Cayugas Ducks

We are always looking to add new blood lines or new colors to our flock. Let us know what you have if you carry good high quality stock we will be glad to swap lines or colors to improve both our lines!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    Have black and blue cayuga duck eggs ready to go. Let us know if anyone is interested. They are kept together to help aid in the blue color breeding out better. You should hatch around 50% each.
    Have set 35 eggs and only tossed the first 3, so they are very fertile. We also, pack or eggs to the point of near absurdity so shipping loss is kept to a minimum, as far as being due to packing.
    Let us know if you want a set, and we'll save you some.
    Aside from that, they will be on the auction sites before long.
    Thanks
    Aubrey

P.S.
    All the bantams and turkeys are not far off!

3. porteryork

porteryork Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    I am dying for some polish chicks and a partridge silkie. Any idea of hatch dates? Prices?

4. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    Got a few straglers in the ol cooker right now.
    Should have eggs by late Feb or early March in all our bantams.
    We set to order on the chicks , so just as soon as they get to laying well, we'll have those chicks!
    Prices will vary greatly depending on breed and or color, but ruffly $3 each on the ones you mentioned, with the exception of say our Black crested Polish Bantams, They will be on up there!
    I'll be glad to notify you as soon as we are getting good numbers, and put you down for some if interested then.
    How many were you looking for? You need to order several chicks on these bantams especially to keep them warm, we do add heat pads to the box and only ship day olds by express to help.However, I see you are in GA too, we will have no limit/minimum if you wanted to pick them up.
    Aubrey

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  5. porteryork

porteryork Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Oh, I would come get them. My Mom lives in Albany and I could run by Sweetgrass dairy after getting my chickies! I think I would want 4 polish and two silkies. Let me think about the polish choices and I will let you know. Thanks!

6. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    Sounds great, Just let me know!
    We will definatly get you some up, we have some very nice partridge silkies too, I think you'll be very pleased with them.
    Just let me know on a polish color, and I'll get started on your order for you as soon as they lay!
    Talk to ya soon,
    Aubrey

7. Momma_Cluck

Momma_Cluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    N. West Michigan
    dumb question hun, but are you able to sex them?????

We are in Michigan-- would an order of 6 be enough????

8. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    sorry no, I cant sex them , especially the silkies til they are several months old.
    We usually like to do an order of at least 15 preferably 20 on the day old bantams. It would be up to you, I could toss in an extra heat pad to help, but in the end It would be your call, I'd advise to order more, could maybe add some mixes in to help
    Aubrey

9. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    How much for your d'anver eggs?

10. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    will PM with list

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009