Boise Idaho - Looking for pullets

Swamp Dawg

In the Brooder
Feb 17, 2015
Boise Idaho
Started my flock last April and have fell in love with keeping chickens. I'm currently looking for 3 pullets to add to my small flock. Especially would like to have a Silver Laced Wyndotte, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpington. Would consider Heritage Breeds. Please let me know if you know of anyone in the area that may have what I'm looking for.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. I've had all 3 of those breeds over the years, and they are all excellent breeds. I still have Buff Orpingtons in my flock and love them. They are hardy, calm and gentle (my children and granddaughter made lap pets of them), and good layers of large brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your pullets.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

You've picked out some nice breeds! I would especially recommend getting a Wyandotte; mine have been very good layers, sweet, docile birds, and quite hardy. You may be able to locate some in the Buy-Sell-Trade section (though you'll need 20 posts to participate in it): Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade

Good luck, and I hope you can find the birds you're looking for!

Back
Top Bottom