BOISE IDAHO Wanting to hatch but need Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by BackYardChknLvr, Feb 3, 2013.

1. BackYardChknLvr

BackYardChknLvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    Looking to find breeders in Boise Idaho or surrounding area willing to travel up to 30 miles or so. I live in the city part and i have 2 beautiful Bearded Silver Lace Polish Cockerals i want to start breeding them with my other polish's as i have a Buff and Gold lace Hens but need to find a place that is willing to home my Roosters but I will pay for there food.. and needs in exchange I will share babies and also Cockroaches for your other chickens as i breed roaches for there Protien please if somebody is out there willing to work with me let me know. This will be my first time possibly hatching and i want to learn!!!

2. kimandbrian

kimandbrian Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2013
    No help there.... but did you find someone to house your cockerels? We are in Boise also and need a new home for our blred wyandotte.

3. BackYardChknLvr

BackYardChknLvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    no i didnt find ahome but i decided to keep him even though i live in the city i keep him locked up in the garage till about 9=10am then let him loose my neighbors dont mind hearing him threw out the day

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by