Bonnie and Clyde

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Miss Ducky, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Miss Ducky

Miss Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    Michigan
    Two wild female mallards joined my flock a while back. I named them Bonnie and Clyde. A few days ago, they disappeared, and I thought they had migrated. Well, a little while ago, when I was out with my ducks, Bonnie flew in, no Clyde in sight. Huh. (Bonnie was always a whole lot friendlier than Clyde, and now goes in the duck-house, where there is food.) Guess I'll put her to bed with mine tonight if her buddy doesn't show up. Wonder what happened.[​IMG]

2. duckluv

duckluv Overrun With Chickens

Aug 20, 2010
    Ohio
    Hmmmmmmm...........

3. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    I don't know. Maybe they were young sisters and now they've gone their separate way. I watched over three sister ducklings and now they're almost 4 months old and are starting to separate and go off alone more. I still see them, but they're not buddy-buddy anymore.

4. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2010
    Central, FL
    I saw bonnie coming oout of the coop!! in that pic you sent, lol...i bet clyde will come back soon, if not then they went their seperate ways

5. Miss Ducky

Miss Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    Michigan
    Quote:Yup, lol! It was funny, when I went to put them to bed that night she was gone and I haven't seen her since! I don't know what's going on!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by