Book Chat— Harry Potter Series

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
In the fantasy world, I think we can all agree that Harry Potter and Star Wars pretty much run neck and neck for the right to the fantasy world throne.
And it's no surprise why people fell in love with J.K. Rowling's books.
I know I did! So, Potterheads, unite and chat about all things Wizardy!
Rules:
Just please be nice and have fun! Also, there will be spoilers because this is a chat, so if you don't want spoilers, come back when you've finished the books!
Interduce yourselves below. What's your house and fav character and book?
Ask people's opinions on certain characters or things, and just have fun!

So, hi! I'm Kyndra, and I have gotten both Ravenclaw and Slytherin as my houses, so it's up to your interpretation I suppose! GOF, POA or HBP are my faveroite books, and characters... Lupin, Hermione, and Cedric. I mean, obvious there is more but those are my top three!

Hi! I’m a Ravenpuff- my favorite books are Sorcerers Stone and GOF. Some of my favorite characters are Lupin, Luna Lovegood, and Fred + George Weasley. :)
Hi! Welcome!
Ahh, I see we both share the love of Lupin! (And of course Luna and Fred and George are amazing as well!)

I’m a Potter loving muggle. No abilities at all. I’m partial to Luna and Molly but have developed a firm admiration for Snape. He played a role which made him the object of hate for years And did it well.

I’m a Potter loving muggle. No abilities at all. I’m partial to Luna and Molly but have developed a firm admiration for Snape. He played a role which made him the object of hate for years And did it well.
Snape, the most conflicting character ever, I love him and hat him.

Awesome thread!
I'm a Hufflepuff, and some of my favorite characters are: Snape, Ginny, Luna, Dumbledore, Lupin, Tonks.....and those are just a few of my favs!
My favorite book is....well, I don't have a favorite. I like the POA, GOF, HBP, DH, but I would read anyone of them anytime.

Awesome thread!
I'm a Hufflepuff, and some of my favorite characters are: Snape, Ginny, Luna, Dumbledore, Lupin, Tonks.....and those are just a few of my favs!
My favorite book is....well, I don't have a favorite. I like the POA, GOF, HBP, DH, but I would read anyone of them anytime.
Yay! Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom