Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by idealpoultry, Jan 11, 2008.

1. idealpoultry

idealpoultry Official BYC Community Sponsor

Sep 25, 2007
    Cameron, TX
    Looking for new breeds or just some replacements? Visit Ideal Poultry's website and book your order now. Many breeds are already hatching and more will be hatching each week.
    Over 60 Standard Varieties, over 100 Bantam varieties and many breeds of Ducks, Geese, Guineas and Turkeys. Everything you want in one location.

Visit Ideal Poultry to place your order now.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Thank you for the link!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

So glad Ideal Poultry posted in the forum!

They were the first company that signed up as BYC Forum Sponsors. Please show your support for their sponroship of the forum by visiting their site, and make sure you tell them BYC sent you!

4. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Ideal is the hatchery my bantam Light Brahma and Black Non-Bearded Silkie came from. Two sweet and healthy birds, I'd recommend Ideal. [​IMG]

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Q for Ideal: When will the first week that broad breasted bronze turkeys and Buff silkies be available at the same time?

6. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    How can I prevent the "small box fee"? I added up about 11 chicks and came up with $30+. EEEK

7. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Carol I ordered for the Chicken stock in PA
    I was told more then 100 chicks ??

I want two - Royal palms ---the min is 15 turkeys so I am feeling ya ---I am going to end up getting some kind of Barnyard mix so I can get them---
    Cuz you know my luck I'd end up with 15 toms and I only want one --

8. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    All my original flock came from Ideal. They are almost a year old. I have never lost one to anything. They are all the sweetest AND.....its the middle of January and i still get an egg a day from them ALL. They are egg laying MACHINES. AND......I got NO accidental roosters.

9. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Shari, when my turks start laying, I can let you know! [​IMG]

I sure as heck don't want/need 100 chicks!

10. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    You can actually order as few as you want, but there is the extra fee for shipping a smaller order. And they add 'extra males for warmth.' These extras are free of charge, but if you only want to order 6 pullets, you will get 6 to 9 extra cockerals with that. They try to make those extra cockerals a different breed than what you order, so you can tell them apart. I think they are typically Rhode Island Reds, though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by