Booo...I want my horse!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I guess you could say I'm rather homesick. I haven't been home since spring break which was sometime back in the beginning of march. I have just ONE week left of school and I am soo ready to be out for the summer!

I love college, but I can't wait to go home and hike, go to the auction, spend time with my chickens, build projects, and go horseback riding. I'm also missing my garden and my other animals like my cat and my dog.

Over spring break my dad and I bought a two year old mare and I was able to work with her a bit before I left after spring break. My dad has been working with her since and he keeps telling me how wonderful she's been doing. I just can't wait to start working with her again.

There's so much I want to do this summer! I feel like I NEED summer to get here to take my mind off of things that go on here at school. There's nothing like a good long hike to take your mind off things...and there's not too many places I know to hike down here at school. At home, the possibilities are endless!

~Lauren, the very homesick college student

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I love my horses too. I can't imagine life without them. [​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yeah, i really do miss all my animals, but I'm really missing my horses. I think its mostly because I havent been home in so long. At least I only have a week left and then four months of summer!

4. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hang in there girl!! I am proud of you for being in college! Sounds like you have level head on your shoulders and will do well for yourself in life. A hike in the woods and spending time with my critters are my favorite things too.

Good Luck on your finals! My son is doing the same thing right now, he will be home on Wed. [​IMG]

Lisa

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] not long now............... a little more patience and then your home............

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by