1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Booted bantam info!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Kniefelpoultry, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Kniefelpoultry

Kniefelpoultry Just Hatched

Oct 1, 2016
    Arizona
    got a porcelain booted bantam(sablepoot) rooster givin to me a few days ago he said he got it from Mcmurray Hatchery as a mystery chick it is now full grown bout (3 months) an I put him in my pen(15x15x7) with 8 red sex link hens cause that's the only pen I have right now an I was willing to take the chance an so far happy as ever eating drinking still gets chased by the hens a little because they are three times his size an he's new but now they have finally been dust bathing together running around the yard sleeping under cars together so they'll be fine! Already have done a bunch of research But does anyone know where I could get more of these booted bantams who has them for sale I couldn't fine much n don't see them on McMurray an post your booted bantams an any info about them!! [​IMG][/IMG]

2. AustralorpsAU

AustralorpsAU Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2016
    Down Under
    Hi. I dont know anything about booted bantams sorry. Just a question... is he in the photo?

3. Kniefelpoultry

Kniefelpoultry Just Hatched

Oct 1, 2016
    Arizona
    Woops no those are my hens here's the picture of him[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by