Boppy Covers, custom made

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Shared Acres, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I made this Boppy cover for a friend. If you need one, let me know!

I am currently out of the fabric that is shown on Boppy, but I may have a variation of it (fabric company made 2 fabrics with same print, just different styles).

It slips over a standard boppy and is easy to put on.

Comes from a smoke free environment and is completely washable!

Includes invisible zipper--a zipper that is covered with fabric so that it doesn't rub on you or baby.

Ideal as a baby shower gift as the store bought covers can be quite cheesy, if you can find them at all.

Machine wash cold with zipper closed. Tumble dry low.

Tons of choices available. Please email your favorite two choices, just in case one fabric is out. Boppy's may be done in two tone, with chosen fabric on top and coordinating plain fabric on bottom.

Please let me know if you prefer a softer fabric or a standard fabric. More choices in standard, but some people prefer the softer style. Price is for either.

Boppy's are special pillows made for nursing mothers. Moms who nurse by bottle still use them as well, my friend uses hers and loves it!

Some options:
    Pirates, dogs, cats, chickens, soccer, basketball, football, baseball, peace symbol, frogs, hearts, polk dots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

$29.95 shipped within the US.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by