Bottoms Up!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by stormie, Feb 16, 2009.

1. stormie

stormie Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2008
    MO
    I just recently got myself wrapped in photography, all started in the summer of 2007 when I was 15 and dad took me to Italy, I realized that the camera liked me as well as nature. So I have always wanted to have a good name for a future photography company if I ever get to that point. I've been pondering for some time and last week after capturing a funny photo of friends it hit me. Bottoms Up.

Here's that nice visual I was speaking of:
    [​IMG]

Ironic much?
    If you ever have time please stop by my thread dedicated to my greatest friends in the world and their lives as semi-wild but not really ducks. Always craving comments and critiques.

Up, Up, and Away!

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Brilliant pic, and I have seen the others you posted on the duck thread etc...fantastic, you are talented indeed!....[​IMG]

3. stormie

Jun 23, 2008
    MO
    Thank you very much!^^

4. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Very Nice! Love all your pic's! Decided after reading your post on image stabilization/camera to up mine #2 as my pic's of those moving chickens/ducks/kittens/etc. as well as my not so steady hands were still coming up a tad blured on my #1 setting.
    Thanks Stormie!!! My pic's are coming out much clearer. Guess I'll have to keep it to motion setting #2 on my camera. [​IMG]

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    That's cute! [​IMG]

6. stormie

Jun 23, 2008
    MO
    Very Nice! Love all your pic's! Decided after reading your post on image stabilization/camera to up mine #2 as my pic's of those moving chickens/ducks/kittens/etc. as well as my not so steady hands were still coming up a tad blured on my #1 setting.
    Thanks Stormie!!! My pic's are coming out much clearer. Guess I'll have to keep it to motion setting #2 on my camera.

It makes quite a difference doesn't it? Glad I could help!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by