Boudreaux's Hatch 11/2019

shayann

Songster
Oct 18, 2019
Chalmette, Louisiana
So excited to start my first hatch of baby chick's. Due to arrive between today - Friday. I sure hope it is today! I ordered 6 for my first hatch. Purchased from Meyer's and got the assorted bundle. Not sure which chicks I will get but will post pics and update all. Besides I think that's a little fun for my first hatch. Sort of like having a baby and waiting to see what the sex in when they are born. LOL.

Their here!
1 Barred Plymouth Rock. 1 Black Australopithecus, 1 blue Andalusian, 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Rhode Island. Time to go to work little eggers! 6FFD2D23-7057-4CDD-889C-4E01E32C3ED8.jpeg 0891E24C-2028-4A8C-AF01-70B10F45A0E2.jpeg

Australorp, correct?

Blue Andalusians are beautiful. I was going to get one, but I didn't. I really think I want to get mixed eggs from Meyers in the spring.

Yes, I'm sorry. Darn spellcheck. LOL! Black Australorp. I had to look up all the different breeds. I have the RIR, EE, SLW, GLW. Nine total so really excited about the assortment I received. Especially if they hatch, al least a few maybe. I set them in the incubator yesterday because I was a little concerned about the humidity in the bator. It was kind of high at first and I didn't want them to drown. Not even thinking that I am in the south and our humidity is already high. I had to play with it to get in where I was comfortable. It was hard to get lowered. Stayed at like 78-90% for the longer. Trust me, not much water in the bator. it was at 43% when I left the house this morning.

Back
Top Bottom