bountiful baskets...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shadowpaints, Jun 18, 2011.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    anyone else here get them? its totally AWESOME for a small price you get a huge amount of fruits and veggies. its picked up weekly, this week we got pineapple, bananas, tomatoes, cabbage, spinach, lettuce, apples, black berries, plums, peppers celery and a cantalope i love it and its SOOOO awesome to see how excited my kids get when we go lol they love the fresh fruits and veggies oh and we got all that for 15 $ check it out! www.bountifulbaskets.org [​IMG]

2. sheaviance1

sheaviance1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    No, not in my area, but I would love it! I grow most of my own veggies, but not fruit (yet).

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    I have to grow my own to get good deals like that.By next month I should have a nice mix for my basket.

4. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I've been emailing them asking how to set up a site in MN for 5 months now and get no reply. I'm really disappointed, because my bio dad's GF gets them in WY and I loved what I saw when I was there. I just keep trying to get in touch with them but its not impressing me at all to see that they can update their blog every week but not return emails.

5. ChickenAlgebra

ChickenAlgebra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Quote:They had one set up in Omaha, and it was AWESOME. So we used them all the time, but trying to get one set up in our new area??? IMPOSSIBLE! I have volunteers. I have a site. I have people who would LOVE to buy produce. So why can't they contact me back?????

6. sparkles2307

Quote:They had one set up in Omaha, and it was AWESOME. So we used them all the time, but trying to get one set up in our new area??? IMPOSSIBLE! I have volunteers. I have a site. I have people who would LOVE to buy produce. So why can't they contact me back?????

AAAAND they don't have a phone number!

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Not available in our state.[​IMG]

8. sparkles2307

Quote:Not in ours either, which is why I've been trying to reach them to set up a site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by