1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching Eggs For Sale

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by MontainBourbons, Mar 24, 2018.

1. MontainBourbons

MontainBourbons Songster

Jan 31, 2016
    McCall Idaho
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently selling some of my Bourbon Red Turkey eggs for others to hatch. I have been raising this breed for 3 years now and I am very experienced in selling poults and hatching eggs.
    Depending on how much you want the price of the eggs can vary from $3-7. I can sell in quantities ranging from 4 eggs to 50. I can also ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
    If you are interested, please contact me either on this thread or through a private message.
    Thanks for looking,
    John Schulz

TheChickenlady14 likes this.
  2. Amber681

Amber681 In the Brooder

Apr 4, 2018
    I would like to buy a dozen eggs from you if you still have them . I have been looking everywhere for Bourbon Reds .

3. MontainBourbons

MontainBourbons Songster

Jan 31, 2016
    McCall Idaho
    I just sent you a private message.

4. camocutey

camocutey In the Brooder

Apr 12, 2018
    Peyton, Colorado
    What is the price of a dozen eggs.

5. TheChickenlady14

TheChickenlady14 Chirping

Oct 12, 2018
    I have been looking everywhere. Please tell me you have some hatching eggs available

6. bil&sal

bil&sal In the Brooder

Jul 8, 2018
    Kendall,New York
    do you sell baby chick too and how much include shipping 14476 area looking for six

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: